uniqs

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium Member
join:2008-01-06

beachintech to TheBionic

Premium Member

to TheBionic

Re: [Rant] Companies calling home phone during work hours...

If you want your cable fixed, don't give them your home number if you won't be there. CSR's never put your alternate number somewhere where we can see it in the field.

signed, ex-cable tech.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by beachintech:

If you want your cable fixed, don't give them your home number if you won't be there. CSR's never put your alternate number somewhere where we can see it in the field.

signed, ex-cable tech.

That doesn't exactly work lol. My cable company has my home phone number because they supply my home phone number. And my internet connection for that matter.

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium Member
join:2008-01-06

beachintech

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

said by beachintech:

signed, ex-cable tech.

That doesn't exactly work lol. My cable company has my home phone number because they supply my home phone number. And my internet connection for that matter.

Yes it does, tell them your number on your account is not that

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by beachintech:

said by TheBionic:

said by beachintech:

signed, ex-cable tech.

Yes it does, tell them your number on your account is not that

No it does not. Did you not read my posts? I have told them multiple times to not call my house, and have given them my other numbers every time I call in. Why are you arguing with me?

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89 to beachintech

Premium Member

to beachintech
for me I don't have a home phone so they always call my cell phone