share rss forum feed

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to beachintech

Re: [Rant] Companies calling home phone during work hours...

said by beachintech:

If you want your cable fixed, don't give them your home number if you won't be there. CSR's never put your alternate number somewhere where we can see it in the field.

signed, ex-cable tech.

That doesn't exactly work lol. My cable company has my home phone number because they supply my home phone number. And my internet connection for that matter.

beachintech
There's sand in my tool bag
Premium
join:2008-01-06
kudos:5

said by bionicRod:

said by beachintech:

If you want your cable fixed, don't give them your home number if you won't be there. CSR's never put your alternate number somewhere where we can see it in the field.

signed, ex-cable tech.

That doesn't exactly work lol. My cable company has my home phone number because they supply my home phone number. And my internet connection for that matter.

Yes it does, tell them your number on your account is not that
--
Ex-Comcast Tech at the Beach. I speak for myself, not my former employer.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

said by beachintech:

said by bionicRod:

said by beachintech:

signed, ex-cable tech.

Yes it does, tell them your number on your account is not that

No it does not. Did you not read my posts? I have told them multiple times to not call my house, and have given them my other numbers every time I call in. Why are you arguing with me?