spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rhp3

join:2013-01-13

Wowway HD service-- plymouth mi area

Our HD service stopped working last night. Troubleshooting by powering down the box did nothing. It sat unplugged all night. This morning I lugged it in. It appeared to boot up correctly; however, we get no cable signal HD or otherwise. The guide comes up but there is no picture. Attempts to call wowway are futile because their phone system fails repeatedly--we keep getting kicked back to the welcome message. Any others experiencing this? We've had wow for ever a decade and have loved them but suddenly their service has become terrible.

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3

Redford's been fine.
Hoping you hear from other Plymouth subscribers.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:32
reply to Rhp3

said by Rhp3:

Our HD service stopped working last night. Troubleshooting by powering down the box did nothing. It sat unplugged all night. This morning I lugged it in. It appeared to boot up correctly; however, we get no cable signal HD or otherwise. The guide comes up but there is no picture. Attempts to call wowway are futile because their phone system fails repeatedly--we keep getting kicked back to the welcome message. Any others experiencing this? We've had wow for ever a decade and have loved them but suddenly their service has become terrible.

If you could send me your account number and phone number in a private message, as well as the name on your account and a more detailed description of exactly what channels and/or services aren't working, I can take a closer look at them for you.
--
Dan Della Terza
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone
CMTS Operations Engineer

rjackal
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Plymouth, MI
reply to Rhp3

I'm in Plymouth and have not had any issues with HDTV or internet. Hope your incident will be resolved soon.

rhp23

@comcastbusiness.net
reply to WOW_Dan

Wow Dan, not sure how to send a private message here. I'm new to this forum.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

You'll need to go here: »/prof/new and register (it's free). Then just click on the little in his post to send the message.
--
***ATMFAQ***DIFAQ***Kitchen Sink***

Rhp3

join:2013-01-13

1 recommendation

Thanks. I figured it out after finding that I wasn't even logged in. It's been a long day.