uniqs
AZHSISUPPRT2
join:2007-11-01
Glendale, AZ

AZHSISUPPRT2 to Shina

to Shina

Re: [AZ] Huge latency and packet loss issues in the Valley Area

Shina,

Could you register and PM so I can look into this for you? Also, as an FYI any Tier I or Tier II tech support rep won't be able to make any changes to backbone peering routers so continually calling them won't do much good. The engineers are the ones that have access to investigate and correct any issues on those routers which we'll need to have investigate.

Thanks,

open
@cox.net

open

Anon

having the same issue as well as many other people in the area it seems. i can post my tracert / pingpath if necessary.
Shina
join:2013-01-15

Shina to AZHSISUPPRT2

to AZHSISUPPRT2
Hello Azhsisupprt2,

I registered here and sent you a PM.

Thanks to all for the information that's been posted; I find it fascinating as really I don't know anything about networking beyond what I've tried to glean from various websites in order to go about fixing my problems.

I am aware that the issue here is with Cognet/ATT and not Cox per se ; the sole reason that I implicate Cox in my post as a potential agent of change is because I had the exact same problem a month ago, contacted Cox, and Cox were able to take measures to reroute my signal. Quite clearly they did not "fix" Cognet ; as it was, they rerouted through XO. My reasoning, however, is that if this could be done once, to the great benefit of everyone in the area, it should be able to be done again.

Perhaps I'm missing something.