kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS

2 edits
reply to funny0

Re: Next gen hardware, your stuff is always old

...Because the entire console costs less than a decent video card these days and unlike most other hardware in the marketplace consoles supported for 6+ years. Try playing any new PC title with a 6+ year old PC on anything other than its lowest settings. Sure, you can keep it up do date by throwing an endless supply of money at it but that is my point; PCs are "old" as soon as you get one together. There is ALWAYS a next gen display adapter or processor around the corner. My i7-3770 is already old news and it's what, 9 months old? Haswell will be here to obsolete it in a couple of months. The PS3 is 6 years old and going strong and the XBOX 360 now 7. More bang for the buck from consoles. Sure the PC gaming experience is better, but not 5-10 (or even more) times the price better.

Hello23

@sbcglobal.net

Ills add multiplayer gamer experience is in console better (as long as you're fluent with joystick, going from keyboard+mouse to game pad sucks. It's difficult to control, shooting games the hardest when u have only experienced players playing even on most basic combat training levels.