All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Tunersscrew you!!! »
This is a sub-selection from CBS owns CNET?

tc1uscg

join:2005-03-09
Clinton Township, MI
reply to FarmerBob

Re: CBS owns CNET?

said by FarmerBob:

said by cableties:

Well, CNET just lost credibility with me. . . .

CNET lost its credibility a long time ago. When reviews, subject matter and product articles started to become clearly "selective and biased". And reader comments started to point this out en masse. So when Clayton said that he looked forward to CNET's "Unbiased" review, I just had to laugh at either his complete ignorance/naivete or his blatant schmoozing. All he was looking for was best of show in a forum that has enough sheeple to add to his bottom line.

Agreed. They are the online form of consumer reports. They use to be the goto people for tech reviews but now, I get better intel from Amazon or ebay.

FarmerBob

join:2000-12-21
Littleton, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast
·CenturyLink
·EarthLink
·ViaTalk

said by tc1uscg:

Agreed. They are the online form of consumer reports. They use to be the goto people for tech reviews but now, I get better intel from Amazon or ebay.

CNET was my go to place for info. Then especially when the new site hit, it was very apparent that there was something strange going on at the CircleK. I too find that I get more usable information from Amazon and eBay customer reviews. Looks like a good portion of these forums are becoming very skewed. Too bad.