how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tastyfreeze

@cityofcarrollton.com
reply to ChuckcZar

Re: [BC] Scared to upgrade to shaw

I have to totally agree with you. Shaw is going in the right direction for once. DSL is out to lunch its so slow and can't deliver on anything they promise. 37% seems a bit ridiculous even shaw usually hits around 90% on there promised bandwidth. However I have had problems with them in the past on C updates and provisionings. Dont get me wrong I am not a complete idiot but I do understand a few things on bandwidth allocation mechanisms. I have had my connection throttled before its no picnic. Though it would be awesome to have a tech that knows what hes doing when your picking lines out there with your livelyhood. I think rural areas are taking the hit on price on literally " ANY HIGHSPEED AVAILABILITY " . How many times do you have to do the same thing. No one services this address and yes there is no black boxes here.

And no I dont want that job that bad.

Seriously though remember the days of black box secrecy and everyone would ahh at the mystery of recordings of things of a disturbing nature.

Ben franklin ones said " The best defense is a good offense "

He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light.