spc
uniqs
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to Ree

to Ree

Re: [Extreme Plus] Ultimate Package

THe 75/10 code is a "higher upstream" tier and it will not populate on accounts where the service address has not been marked as "higher upstream available". If it does populate for an address that hasn't been tagged, the rep will get an error if he/she tries to add it to a customers account.
Ree
join:2007-04-29
h0h0h0

Ree

said by yyzlhr:

THe 75/10 code is a "higher upstream" tier and it will not populate on accounts where the service address has not been marked as "higher upstream available". If it does populate for an address that hasn't been tagged, the rep will get an error if he/she tries to add it to a customers account.

That's what I mean. I don't think they're tagging accounts with "higher upstream available" anymore. I have 150/10 so it's pretty obvious that I have higher upstream available, but since they haven't added that "higher upstream available" flag I can't get 75/10. So I think "higher upstream available" was probably only added during the testing period before 150 was available. Now they don't need to say "higher upstream available", they can just say "150/10 available".

Could be totally wrong, and I'd be happy to find I can get 75/10 in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.
morpheus69
join:2006-04-17
canada

morpheus69

Ree you are correct. If your account isn't flagged, then you will not be able to get just higher upstream. But 150/10 is most likely available now.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to Ree

to Ree
said by Ree:

said by yyzlhr:

That's what I mean. I don't think they're tagging accounts with "higher upstream available" anymore. I have 150/10 so it's pretty obvious that I have higher upstream available, but since they haven't added that "higher upstream available" flag I can't get 75/10. So I think "higher upstream available" was probably only added during the testing period before 150 was available. Now they don't need to say "higher upstream available", they can just say "150/10 available".

Could be totally wrong, and I'd be happy to find I can get 75/10 in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.

You can be eligible for 150/10 but not be tagged for higher upstream because your node may not have the capacity to support every customer with higher upload speeds. Rogers knows that very few customers are going to sign up for 150/10 so they can get away with tagging your address as 150/10 eligible but not higher upstream eligible.