Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to Rhp3

Premium Member

to Rhp3

Re: Wowway HD service-- plymouth mi area

said by Rhp3:

Our HD service stopped working last night. Troubleshooting by powering down the box did nothing. It sat unplugged all night. This morning I lugged it in. It appeared to boot up correctly; however, we get no cable signal HD or otherwise. The guide comes up but there is no picture. Attempts to call wowway are futile because their phone system fails repeatedly--we keep getting kicked back to the welcome message. Any others experiencing this? We've had wow for ever a decade and have loved them but suddenly their service has become terrible.

If you could send me your account number and phone number in a private message, as well as the name on your account and a more detailed description of exactly what channels and/or services aren't working, I can take a closer look at them for you.

rhp23
@comcastbusiness.net

rhp23

Anon

Wow Dan, not sure how to send a private message here. I'm new to this forum.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

You'll need to go here: »/prof/new and register (it's free). Then just click on the little in his post to send the message.
Rhp3
join:2013-01-13

1 recommendation

Rhp3

Thanks. I figured it out after finding that I wasn't even logged in. It's been a long day.