Click for full size
Emilia Clarke, natch.

RockCake
Premium Member
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

RockCake

Premium Member

ugh...I can't believe we still have 2 1/2 months to go...!

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to SixOfNine

Premium Member

to SixOfNine
I just read the news about one of the actors having terminal cancer. That stinks. And it's hard to find the "right thing" to say in cases like that.

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA

SixOfNine

Premium Member

said by Snakeoil:

I just read the news about one of the actors having terminal cancer. That stinks. And it's hard to find the "right thing" to say in cases like that.

And it's pancreatic cancer to boot that struck Wilko Johnson, who plays Ilyn Payne (the executioner who had his tongue ripped out by the mad king).

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

1 recommendation

Omega

Premium Member

said by SixOfNine:

said by Snakeoil:

And it's pancreatic cancer to boot that struck Wilko Johnson, who plays Ilyn Payne (the executioner who had his tongue ripped out by the mad king).

This is a fear I have with GRRM. He obviously isn't in the best shape, and at the rate he writes books, he is really pushing the limit. The guy needs to hurry up.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

said by Omega:

This is a fear I have with GRRM. He obviously isn't in the best shape, and at the rate he writes books, he is really pushing the limit. The guy needs to hurry up.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I translated it in my head as I read.

"Yo George, get off your fat ass and finish your goddamn series already before you die from your morbese obesity."
TigerLord

TigerLord to SixOfNine

to SixOfNine
said by SixOfNine:

Emilia Clarke, natch.

She is just... yummy.

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord
said by TigerLord:

said by Omega:

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I translated it in my head as I read.

"Yo George, get off your fat ass and finish your goddamn series already before you die from your morbese obesity."

Yup, that was essentially the point I was trying to get across, your translation is just a bit more blunt.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

said by Omega:

Yup, that was essentially the point I was trying to get across, your translation is just a bit more blunt.

The concensus for book 5 is usually negative, so I'm not sure book 6 and 7 will be any better.

It took him what, 10 years to write book 5?

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to SixOfNine

Premium Member

to SixOfNine
I want to schtup her...BADLY!!!