StuMan35

join:2012-12-05
Simi Valley, CA
reply to Paralel

Re: Uverse Removed East Coast Feeds

said by Paralel:

said by Rangersfan :

This notice was posted in November:

"Effective January 9, 2013, in CA and the Reno, NV, area, we will remove SyFy HD (channel 1151), Bravo HD (channel 1181), USA Network HD (channel 1124), G4 (channel 149) and Style (channel 380) and launch SyFy – West HD (channel 1152), Bravo – West HD (channel 1182), USA Network – West HD (channel 1125), G4 – West (channel 150) and Style – West (channel 381)."

Oh well, in that case, it only makes sense. Why would people in CA get east coast feeds?

May I ask where these notifications are being listed??

Thanks

Rangersfan

@sbcglobal.net

said by StuMan35:

May I ask where these notifications are being listed??

Thanks

»www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/pr···dex.html

shortyd999

join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL

So are the only channels that all markets have both east and west feeds are TNT and TBS(not including the premium channels)?

dishrich

join:2006-05-12
Springfield, IL

said by shortyd999:

So are the only channels that all markets have both east and west feeds are TNT and TBS(not including the premium channels)?

TruTV & Cartoon do as well

FWIW, both sat providers also offer E & W feeds of Cartoon, Disney & Nickelodeon in ALL markets...

shortyd999

join:2008-10-21
Birmingham, AL

said by dishrich:

said by shortyd999:

TruTV & Cartoon do as well

FWIW, both sat providers also offer E & W feeds of Cartoon, Disney & Nickelodeon in ALL markets...

Oh yea I forgot about Cartoon Network. I'm my market we only have one TruTV HD channel, not the west coast feed( unless you're just referring to the SD channels)
--
Broadband provided by Bright House RR
TV provided by AT&T Uverse
AT&T DSL Tech Support Rep
Helping To The Best of My Abilities Within The Confines of My Corporate Overloard