Premium
join:2001-08-18
Frisco, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to bbeesley

Re: not surprising

said by bbeesley:

The future is one of high speeds, anywhere, anytime, on any device.

I'd like to agree, but I'm sorry: at $60 for a 10 GB maximum per month, that future is a total non-starter.
--
"The counsel of fools is all the more dangerous the more of them there are." -Ólafr Höskuldsson

decifal

join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN
kudos:1
said by banditws6:

said by bbeesley:

I'd like to agree, but I'm sorry: at $60 for a 10 GB maximum per month, that future is a total non-starter.

I agree, someone with a degree or false degree made it look good on paper. But in reality with everything becoming data intensive 10 gigs is just a joke.. Specially with the $15 per gig over rape fee. Hell, my daughters Nabi2 constantly streams something when connected to the wifi... Its rediculas!

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by decifal:

said by banditws6:

said by bbeesley:

I agree, someone with a degree or false degree made it look good on paper. But in reality with everything becoming data intensive 10 gigs is just a joke.. Specially with the $15 per gig over rape fee. Hell, my daughters Nabi2 constantly streams something when connected to the wifi... Its rediculas!

Actually it's $10 per GB overage with HomeFusion. At least get your facts correct.

decifal

join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN
kudos:1
said by 88615298:

Actually it's $10 per GB overage with HomeFusion. At least get your facts correct.

Pathetic BF69.. Everyone use's the $15 overages for cells, and with ATT being a different company they might go with the 15 for their fixed lte just to be slightly different..

The whole sentence analyzing crap doesn't fix the fact that the caps are low and the overages are overly exaggerated..

Surely you can come up with something better to say than that $h!T