Search similar:

uniqs

dnoyeB
Ferrous Phallus
join:2000-10-09
Southfield, MI

dnoyeB

Doubt this will fly

My guess is that the places where this will be most capable already have solid CableTV infrastructure. Thus, it won't be competitive. And the places where people would consider this (outside of major areas) won't have the cellular density or network bandwidth to support it being any better than what is already there.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

you do realize Verizon has already been doing this for a year now.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M to dnoyeB

to dnoyeB
said by dnoyeB:

My guess is that the places where this will be most capable already have solid CableTV infrastructure. Thus, it won't be competitive. And the places where people would consider this (outside of major areas) won't have the cellular density or network bandwidth to support it being any better than what is already there.

Between Sat and This people will chose the better option.. lets face it Sat isn't as reliable as it should be but not to say it hasn't gotten better in the last few years. LTE for those people would prob be better than sat (both of which has low caps anyways but surprisingly the caps are getting better slowly) Cable on the other hand wont go to rural areas unless theirs a certain amount of people their and if its profitable.. that is why you don't see Cable trying..

In any case I hate it just as much as the next person but hey LTE is a better option (SAT companies will lower because of it)
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

They're going to have to try harder and not saying they can't. Sat service is better than what they're currently offering for LTE based on cap and price.