Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to TheThing

Re: Official Marvel Heroes Thread

said by TheThing:

Diablo 3 should of been this game... how did blizzard fuck it up so bad I don't get it

When they sold out to Activision, they can no longer control creative direction or "not releasing a game until it's completely tested". I used to respect Blizzard enormously for their insistence on quality, but now with a public company pressing for results, that ain't gonna happen anymore.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

1 edit
Lets play a game!? Create your hero!

Apple-Fanboy - He would be intelligently-unintelligent. Everytime he upgrades his skills newer skills would be added to be needed. At the very least he would be easy to operate and have awesome displays.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

1 recommendation

said by I AM:

Apple-Fanboy - He would be intelligently-unintelligent. Everytime he upgrades his skills newer skills would be added to be needed. At the very least he would be easy to operate and have also displays.

Also, the micro transaction cost will be twice the amount compared to all the other non-Apple-Fanboy characters for the same exact content.

Plus, to upgrade your character, you'll be required to stay logged on and camp out at the in-game store days in advance.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

1 recommendation

Well Played.

I present my next toon: Blizzard Fan-Boy
- Has aged graphics and cartoony style but its ok because he can run on any machine.
- He doesn't upgrade because he is still the best thing out there so he says.
- He still has more subs then all f2play games combined therefore he is still the greatest.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

said by I AM:

Apple-Fanboy - He would be intelligently-unintelligent. Everytime he upgrades his skills newer skills would be added to be needed. At the very least he would be easy to operate and have also displays.

Also, the micro transaction cost will be twice the amount compared to all the other non-Apple-Fanboy characters for the same exact content.

Plus, to upgrade your character, you'll be required to stay logged on and camp out at the in-game store days in advance.

But at least I won't have to stop every 10 min to teach my wife how to play or fix the errors. It will also work with all expansions without knowing a programming language.
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."