spc
Search similar:

uniqs
neff2k
join:2002-01-03
Washington, IL

neff2k

[Phone] Early termination fee because they don't offer in new ar

So where we use to live, Frontier was our only option for internet and phone. We actually had two DSL lines because we were on the slowest connection they offered, just so it was bearable. We ended up having to move for a job to another city in the state where I was told they don't provide service. Much to my surprise, we receive a bill and they tacked on an additional $200 per DSL line for early termination. Absolutely livid about this and just wanted to spread the word for people to be careful!

Absolute ripoff! First, horribly slow service at a premium price because they were the only option! Second, ripping off customers because you fail to provide service to where they relocate! Shame on you Frontier!
Dampier
Phillip M Dampier
join:2003-03-23
Rochester, NY

Dampier

Re: [Phone] Early termination fee because they don't offer in ne

said by neff2k:

So where we use to live, Frontier was our only option for internet and phone. We actually had two DSL lines because we were on the slowest connection they offered, just so it was bearable. We ended up having to move for a job to another city in the state where I was told they don't provide service. Much to my surprise, we receive a bill and they tacked on an additional $200 per DSL line for early termination. Absolutely livid about this and just wanted to spread the word for people to be careful!

Absolute ripoff! First, horribly slow service at a premium price because they were the only option! Second, ripping off customers because you fail to provide service to where they relocate! Shame on you Frontier!

This has been fairly common and stands when customers do not complain about it. Frontier is not supposed to charge ETFs for customers moving outside of the service area, but you need to send documentary proof to waive the fees. I'd call them specifically about this issue and you should get it waived.
pittpete1
join:2009-06-12

pittpete1 to neff2k

to neff2k
If you move your residence out of Frontier's
service territory during your PPP commitment, we will impose a termination fee of $50 instead of the termination fee stated above
unless you received a Gift, in which case a termination fee of up to $400 applies

I suggest you call them
»frontier.com/docs/terms/ ··· inal.pdf