·Time Warner Cable
·Verizon Online DSL
|reply to 88615298 |
Re: While vast areas of their network remain EDGE and GPRS
The east coast gets it. The west coast gets it. Medium sized and larger cities in the central US get it. So they are technically nationwide.
That said, they're somewhere between Sprint and CricKet/MetroPCS in terms of just how nationwide they actually are. There's a reason that I don't have a T-Mobile phone, and it's not because they're bad where I spend 80% of my time...it's because the other 20% is crucial.