share rss forum feed

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
reply to 88615298

Re: While vast areas of their network remain EDGE and GPRS

if you haven't noticed, the US is freaking huge. Only one carrier has coverage "nationwide" and that would be Verizon. Get over yourself. T-Mobile is good enough for quite a few people.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by ArrayList:

if you haven't noticed, the US is freaking huge. Only one carrier has coverage "nationwide" and that would be Verizon. Get over yourself. T-Mobile is good enough for quite a few people.

if one company can do it ALL can do it.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
said by 88615298:

said by ArrayList:

if one company can do it ALL can do it.

And i choose to pick the company that DOESN'T do it, and i get charged accordingly. If i wanted 4g LTE in "the dust bowl states" as the t-mobile ceo talked about with verizon, i would have been with them. I'm not. I don't understand why complete strangers bitch about the choice of other strangers phone companies. Kinda a waste of time.
--
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
Alden Nowlan