Search similar:

uniqs
floridafuzz
Premium Member
join:2008-02-23
Hope, RI

floridafuzz

Premium Member

HBO Half Price Promotion Expiring- Any Luck Extending It?

I have had HBO for $8.50 a month for almost 1 year. The promotional price will be expiring shortly. Has anyone had any luck signing up again and receiving the promotional price for another 6 months or a year?
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF

I tried two months ago and the CSR told me no. She claims the only way I could get it is if I dropped HBO for six months and then sign back up as a new HBO customer.
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere to floridafuzz

to floridafuzz
I called in to cancel after getting HBO/Cinemax for $12.50/month for a year. I was going to re-sign for HBO only as the new season of Boardwalk Empire was just starting then. That would have cost about $17/month. CSR offered a year of all premium channels for $20/month. I couldn't pass that one up and have already watched two seasons of Homeland on Showtime VOD as well as a few movies on Epix.
floridafuzz
Premium Member
join:2008-02-23
Hope, RI

floridafuzz to DGGSLF

Premium Member

to DGGSLF
Did you sign up at full price or decide that it wasn't worth it? I checked with my friends at the FIOS store and they told me basically the same thing.
floridafuzz

floridafuzz to billhere

Premium Member

to billhere
I already have Cinemax and Showtime as part of the Ultimate TV package. I have watched both seasons of Homeland and Boardwalk Empire(because I have HBO)for half price for a year. Both great programs. I really only need to find out if I can save some money on renewing HBO and if not I guess I will just pay the going rate so I can continue viewing their programming. I can also watch HBO GO on my big screen TV with the ROKU Box that I have in my network. It works great and I don't want to give that up either.