how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PhoenixOne

join:2009-12-16
Old Bethpage, NY

Verizon notification message stuck

I've had this "Happy Holidays from Verizon! Do you have a device you want to connect to your wireless network? etc" message that has been stuck on my Verizon Messages for weeks. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've rebooted both of my stb's 3 times and it's still there.
Thanks.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
I never saw that message. Does it pop up or you just don't want it in the Message Center? You tried hitting the delete option?

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
It shows when I go into the Message Center. I can't deleted at all. It has the title "Notifications" with the red "new" logo next to it. Nothing happens when I press o.k either. It's stuck on both 7232 boxes.

DAVIDGR

join:2005-03-08
Armonk, NY
reply to PhoenixOne
I don't understand the Message Center. I can Read, Delete or Hide a message. What's the difference between Delete and Hide? (I don't see an Unhide option). And why would I want to hide one of their messages any way?

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
reply to PhoenixOne
Nothing happens when I press O.K. and it doesn't disappear after I go to the customer support/wireless network settings.

sbernstein5

join:2005-01-18
10024-5650
said by PhoenixOne:

Nothing happens when I press O.K. and it doesn't disappear after I go to the customer support/wireless network settings.
[att=1]

I am noticing the same thing. I can't get rid of that particular message, and pressing "OK" does nothing at all. Frankly it doesn't matter at all -- it's not bothering me or hurting anything with the box....and I figure it'll go away EVENTUALLY....

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
You're right. It will eventually disappear.

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
Update:
This thing is still stuck on both boxes. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
reply to PhoenixOne
Update:

This thing on my screen is still stuck there! *face palm*

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
reply to PhoenixOne
It's.....Still....There. Wow!

sbernstein5

10024-5650
said by PhoenixOne:

It's.....Still....There. Wow!

Same here. But it doesn't seem to be bothering me as much as it's bothering you!

Really it may be stuck there but not causing any issues at all....so in the end, who cares?

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
You're right. I shouldn't care but man...it bothers me like mad.

PhoenixOne

Old Bethpage, NY
reply to PhoenixOne
Well, it disappeared on Thursday morning...came back Thursday evening. And now, it's gone and so far, it hasn't come back. Yay. (Jinx)

sbernstein5

10024-5650
said by PhoenixOne:

Well, it disappeared on Thursday morning...came back Thursday evening. And now, it's gone and so far, it hasn't come back. Yay. (Jinx)

I haven't had a look lately to see if mine's still there, though last time I looked it was. Will report back and let you know.

sbernstein5

10024-5650
Confirmed it's finally gone for me as well....