spc
Search similar:

uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

[Free] [Free/Pro] SSD Life v. 2.3.52

SSD Life analyzes how actively you use your solid-state drive and uses a special algorithm to calculate its estimated lifetime. Of course, the date of the lifetime expiration is corrected depending on how intensively you keep using your drive.
»ssd-life.com/eng/downloa ··· ife.html

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

1 recommendation

Dustyn

Premium Member

Do you use this application?
I have no experience with the SSD version but have used HDDLife Pro. No longer in use in favor of HDDSentinel. If I had known about HDDSentinal, I would have got that over HDDLife Pro.
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

I was, till you have mentioned HDDSentinel. It is much better than SSD Life. Thanks for the suggestion

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

Dustyn

Premium Member

No problem!
The only reason I abandoned HDDLife was due to their absolutely lousy customer support. Or should I say "non existent" support. I submitted a couple different support tickets via their online web submission page and through direct e-mail. You get nothing back. And with the latest versions of HDDLife, the about tab/page now shows license expiry information. Ridiculous! I should be able to use which ever purchased version as long as I like. The previous HDDLife Pro version does not expire.