share rss forum feed

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: ebay: Item not as described, your advice?

I got this message from them today, in an email:

"will you be able help us to revise the feedback ? we not here to ignore customer or scam customer. we here to help all our customer with all their issue with the purchase. Please let us know so we can send you the feedback revision form."
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
Thats what they want you to think.. They don't want you to know you bought a non-legit item or if you even bought anything at all, they just want your money (some places/websites) however alot of them don't do this cause they know they'll loose there business very quickly.

Ebay is all about bidding, maybe you bidded on this item? I don't know much but I know I would'nt be envolved with any bidding via virtually (the internet world) and I would'nt walk into some website and just buy say for an example a game or program that they have up for sale, get it and install it and expect it to work or be something totally different. I take a look at WOT.com first before even browsing that specific website/address but ebay can be dangerous (if your buying from the wrong people) or it can be a safe and relevant browsing website with buying options.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

Oh_No
Trogglus normalus

join:2011-05-21
Chicago, IL
reply to signmeuptoo
said by signmeuptoo:

I got this message from them today, in an email:

"will you be able help us to revise the feedback ? we not here to ignore customer or scam customer. we here to help all our customer with all their issue with the purchase. Please let us know so we can send you the feedback revision form."

You just tell them to send you the correct item at the price of the auction and you will give them neutral feedback for wasting so much of your time.