uniqs

tc1uscg
join:2005-03-09
Gulfport, MS

tc1uscg to pargoff

to pargoff

Re: The old WoW is gone forever...

said by pargoff:

Hell I couldn't even get thru yesterday to CANCEL my service. How the hell does that work?

You can send them a email then don't pay your bill. I'm sure that will get some feedback.

What is wrong with your video service? Are you paying for X-Channels but only getting X channels? Just asking
pargoff
join:2006-07-05
Canton, MI

pargoff

said by tc1uscg:

said by pargoff:

Hell I couldn't even get thru yesterday to CANCEL my service. How the hell does that work?

You can send them a email then don't pay your bill. I'm sure that will get some feedback.

What is wrong with your video service? Are you paying for X-Channels but only getting X channels? Just asking

constant msgs that the media player cannot connect to gateway. pixelation or no channel at all. can't get thru to WOW to troubleshoot anything. i can probably troubleshoot an issue as well as a tech can at this point.
baess
join:2011-01-28

baess

said by pargoff:

can't get thru to WOW to troubleshoot anything.

I called today and got through almost immediately.
prospector00
join:2011-02-24
Mount Prospect, IL

prospector00

said by baess:

said by pargoff:

can't get thru to WOW to troubleshoot anything.

I called today and got through almost immediately.

I got through almost immediately also. Unfortunately, I had to hang on the line for half an hour and talk to two different people to correct an obvious billing problem and I STILL don't even know if it's fixed because I'm at work and couldn't hang on any longer.

I've changed absolutely nothing with my service yet my bill went up $35 between November and December. Apparently from what the first guy told me they charged me for two media gateways on my December bill. Figured that out in the first five minutes, so why I had to hang on the line for another 25 minutes with still no resolution is beyond me. He said he had to transfer me to someone in the internet department, and then when that person picked up he had no idea who I was or what the issue was. Very disappointing. My bill better be corrected.