uniqs
iowaboy
Premium Member
join:2004-02-28
Fairfield, IA

iowaboy

Premium Member

[Troubles] Just had a bad experience with support

Well now they really did it. Been fighting connection all afternoon. Up and down, Up and down. Modem rebooting after 5 minutes. Called to support finally cause there was suppoedly noise on the line and no one has showed up yet after 3 weeks. tech arguesd with me right from the start. "Do you know what account you have"" we don't have to give you any speed above dialup." Been down this road before when I was supposed to have 3 meg down when I checked into Windstream before I moved here. Even the previous people who lived here could get 3 meg down and they lived in a camper.
I moved my home here and had Windstream hook me up even after checking again that I could get at least 3 meg down. Yes we can get it was what I was told. Well lucky to get even 500 Kpbs down. Went through the Best effert and found out that provisioning did not have me set correct. Nowfighting again with Windstream cause they do not want to give me what we had agreed to. And no one has been out to even fix the noisey lines.