Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

1 recommendation

reply to Oleg

Re: [Free] [Free/Pro] SSD Life v. 2.3.52

Do you use this application?
I have no experience with the SSD version but have used HDDLife Pro. No longer in use in favor of HDDSentinel. If I had known about HDDSentinal, I would have got that over HDDLife Pro.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2
I was, till you have mentioned HDDSentinel. It is much better than SSD Life. Thanks for the suggestion

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
No problem!
The only reason I abandoned HDDLife was due to their absolutely lousy customer support. Or should I say "non existent" support. I submitted a couple different support tickets via their online web submission page and through direct e-mail. You get nothing back. And with the latest versions of HDDLife, the about tab/page now shows license expiry information. Ridiculous! I should be able to use which ever purchased version as long as I like. The previous HDDLife Pro version does not expire.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP