uniqs
tomdlgns
Premium Member
join:2003-03-21

tomdlgns to archonmk

Premium Member

to archonmk

Re: [Other] 1 Gateway Multiple Subnets setup

i am not trying to de-rail this topic, but what are you trying to accomplish? would a higher end router that has vlan capabilities be a better option for you?

of course it would be nice to get your setup working/figure out why the third one isnt working, but what is the end goal?
archonmk
join:2013-01-14

archonmk

The end goal is for all of the subnets to get internet without having to buy additional equipment. I read in the system log of the gateway multiple connection refused events but my firewall is disabled my that is causing the issue.
tomdlgns
Premium Member
join:2003-03-21

1 edit

tomdlgns

Premium Member

i would consider installing pfsense on an old computer with a few NICs. you can do excatly what you want with 1 router/firewall (pfsense) and you wouldn't need the additional devices.

also, you can manage everything from 1 webGUI/IP address. right now, you have 4 devices you have the option to connect into. 3 of them being the routers you are trying to get working. i realize you already have the hardware and almost 100% operational, just giving you a suggestion. you may benefit (in the long run) from being able to manage everything in 1 location.