USA

Edge1 to rockotman

Premium Member

to rockotman

Re: [NFL] Ray-Ray Retiring-Retiring?

*sigh*

Ben Roethlisberger, rapist.

Really, do we have to go there?

On second thought no, no we don't. I'm done here.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

1 recommendation

rockotman

Premium Member

said by Edge1:

*sigh*

Ben Roethlisberger, rapist.

Really, do we have to go there?

On second thought no, no we don't. I'm done here.

It was not said as a slur against ray-ray. It was said as an assessment of how I imagine the NFL would prefer to handle the situation.

I don't know if he was involved or not. If he was and got away with it, then shame on him and shame on the justice system. If he was not, then shame on those who seek to vilify him.

That is in the past.

Sorry if you were offended. It was not my intent.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1

Premium Member

Hey man, I appreciate it, it just gets hard when all you want to do is root for a damn football team and recognize a great NFL player.

Also, as someone else put it, if Ray had direct involvement in the death of two men then he is gonna have to deal with it, not me. I root for the Baltimore Ravens football team, nothing more. I'm not his fucking defense council. Too much armchair kneejerk judgment in the world today. Uninformed morons posting bullshit online.

Also I see the intent of your post now, basically attacking Goodell and "the system" which, hell, I don't know much about. All I know is Bernard Pollard is getting screwed every time he hits an opposing WR/TE

Anyway, guess I had to get that off my chest. People hate Ray Lewis? I have no problem with that, I understand it.