Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

F100

join:2013-01-15
Durham, NC
reply to banditws6

Re: Promotional Rate

In the NC market, TWC has taken all links to the standard pricing off of their website for residential. I've chatted with them twice over the last 2 months and they will only quote promotional prices. So it's hard to predict what you bill will be after the promotion or to compare internet with other providers. In NC, if you have a complaint with TWC, you have to go to the State Attorney General's office because they handle the franchise now and not the cities anymore.

djrobx
Premium
join:2000-05-31
Valencia, CA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VOIPO
said by F100:

In the NC market, TWC has taken all links to the standard pricing off of their website for residential. I've chatted with them twice over the last 2 months and they will only quote promotional prices. So it's hard to predict what you bill will be after the promotion or to compare internet with other providers. In NC, if you have a complaint with TWC, you have to go to the State Attorney General's office because they handle the franchise now and not the cities anymore.

I noticed that they're trying to bury "regular" pricing too. Someone posted that they not only have "first-year" pricing, but they also bring you up to "regular" price in $10/year increments.

This seems very sleazy. They ought to at least be forthcoming about what "regular price" is. Sounds like an issue both the franchise board and the FTC should be made aware of.
--
AT&T U-Hearse - RIP Unlimited Internet 1995-2011
Rethink Billable.