uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hall
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH
kudos:2

Google Play Store website - My Android Apps

At the Google Play Store website -- not the app on the phone -- my listing of "My Android Apps" goes up to apps starting with the letter "M". Clicking the ">" doesn't move to the next 'page' like one would think either. It actually starts me over at the beginning.

How do you see the rest of the apps that have been installed at one point or another ?

Also, and I've asked this many times in many places to no avail, how do you permanently remove apps ? Some are apps that aren't compatible with my current phone, for example. Some are (stupid) games my kids have installed (and uninstall so they think I won't know !!). Others still are apps I'm not interested in, i.e. I've probably tried just about every launcher ever released for Android !

lordpuffer
RIP lil
Premium
join:2004-09-19
Rio Rancho, NM
Reviews:
·CableOne
For part 2 of your question, to uninstall an app, you go to google play on your device, click on the top right icon for the menu, then click on 'My Apps'. When you see all of your apps, click on the one you don't want, and then on 'uninstall'.

Sorry, but I can't help you with part 1.

Hall
Premium,MVM
Germantown, OH
I'm referring to the website

p110011

join:2001-12-29
Oregon City, OR
reply to Hall
I can click through all my apps using> Maybe clear your cache?

There seems to be no way to delete uninstalled apps from "other apps in my library" »support.google.com/googleplay/bi···=2677163

OZO
Premium
join:2003-01-17
Running Android 4.1.2 with Google Play Sore v3.10.9 I can go to Play Sore, open (move to) "All" tab and then click on "crossed 0" symbol on the right side of the app, that I want to remove form the list. Then dialog box appears: "Remove 'my app' from My Apps?" and if I click on OK, the app will be removed from the list of my apps.
--
Keep it simple, it'll become complex by itself...

Hall
Premium,MVM
Germantown, OH
I'm referring to the website

Hall
Premium,MVM
Germantown, OH
reply to p110011
said by p110011:

I can click through all my apps using> Maybe clear your cache?

There seems to be no way to delete uninstalled apps from "other apps in my library" »support.google.com/googleplay/bi···=2677163

Clearing the cache didn't work Count me as one who's contacted Google about this in the past.

csiemers

join:2000-09-16
Portland, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Hall
I found that once the number of apps you've downloaded reaches a certain number, the queue on the website will go up to that amount and not go any further.

So, if you then go into the Play Store app and remove some of the apps you no longer plan on ever installing, remove them. Once the amount of apps is less than that number, they'll all display.

I had the same thing happen to me and once I removed a ton of old apps they all displayed. You can of course re-install them at some point. I don't know what happens with apps you've paid for in such a manner as I kept all the ones I paid money for.
--
»www.caryontech.com

MagicalPig

join:2008-07-25
reply to Hall
I wish the website (then viewed on app) would allow one to create there own folders for uninstalled apps. That way you can keep them categorized if you want to reinstall with out scrolling through them all.

Hall
Premium,MVM
Germantown, OH
said by MagicalPig:

I wish the website (then viewed on app) would allow one to create there own folders...

Or filtered lists, etc. Previously, instead of having them under "My Android Apps", they lumped EVERYTHING together as "Installed apps" when they were NOT installed.