dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
460
share rss forum feed


s_rage

@cox.net

Cox Trio DVR -- used/free space

Greetings, I have the Cox Trio DVR and am seeing only 92% of recording space marked as used or free. The other 8% is represented in a green block with no label. So on my DVR screen, the "used/unused space" bar basically looks like this:

[ (green) | --- 38% --- | ----- 54% used ----- ]

Does anyone know what that "green" section represents? What's accounting for that other 8%?

Thank you!



DDR329

@cox.net

These are programs you have chosen to save until manually erased.

They will also show with green dots instead of orange dots next to the program in the DVR list.



s_rage

@cox.net

That makes perfect sense. Thank you!