how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Grimm

join:2011-05-23
reply to Snakeoil

Re: syfy being human jan 14, 2014 9pm

I didn't get to focus too much on this as I'd like but did I take it in correctly that Josh is cured but Norah is not?

Overall I'm glad this show is back and interested where it leads.
--
Slydermv--In short.. hookers save lives.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

said by Grimm:

I didn't get to focus too much on this as I'd like but did I take it in correctly that Josh is cured but Norah is not?

Overall I'm glad this show is back and interested where it leads.

That is my take on it. He killed his maker, curing him. Nora has to kill Josh to be cured. Or that is how I see it. add to that, the guy is back from the dead, so is Josh now uncured?

Pretty decent return.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Grimm

Ahh good point. Like I said, I had a few other things going on during that hour and didn't get to focus on it like I wanted. I must have seen that but it didn't really register.
--

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Snakeoil

Who is the actress who plays Kat? I know I've seen her before, and I know I was taken by her stunning eyes, but it's bothering the hell out of me and bugging me!
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Grimm

ohhh those eyes...

On another note, Nora is trying way too hard at being ignorant about the reality of the situation with Aidan it seems. She needs to get over herself.
--

Grimm

1 recommendation

reply to Alpha Phoenix

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Who is the actress who plays Kat? I know I've seen her before, and I know I was taken by her stunning eyes, but it's bothering the hell out of me and bugging me!

Found her - Deanna Russo
--

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Grimm

After the result of Aidan's attack, I'm guessing the werewolves in Being Human lack certain abilities. That little kick into the shelves shouldn't have killed the teen wolf. It makes me wonder if silver is really needed to kill them.
I am curious as to how they will resolve the Vampire killing virus

Deanna Russo was about one of the few good things on knight Rider.

--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Grimm

said by Grimm:

On another note, Nora is trying way too hard at being ignorant about the reality of the situation with Aidan it seems. She needs to get over herself.

Agreed. I can't stand Nora now. I always liked Josh's ex-fiancée better.

On another note, I'm glad that stupid bitch died.

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Grimm

said by Alpha Phoenix:

said by Grimm:

Agreed. I can't stand Nora now. I always liked Josh's ex-fiancée better.

On another note, I'm glad that stupid bitch died.

*high-five*
--