JohnInSJ
Premium
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

1 recommendation

reply to EG

Re: A little birdie wispered...

said by EG:

Steve Teow has left the employ of Comcast....

Comcast (and our) loss is some other companies gain!
--
My place : »www.schettino.us

fonzbear2000
Premium
join:2005-08-09
Saint Paul, MN
reply to EG

He was such a wonderful and helpful person to have here. Here's hoping that we get someone who is equally as wonderful in helping others as he was! I also wish him lots and lots of luck with his future!
--
»A pretty good alernative to bit torrent and newsgroups

Master Wolfe

join:2009-04-04
Panama City Beach, FL

1 edit
reply to EG

Best of luck, Steve!

Edit: Missed Larry's post too, welcome, Larry!

JigglyWiggly

join:2009-07-12
Pleasanton, CA
reply to plencnerb

What? Are you kidding? Comcast Steve was the only person to ever get anything done for me when I had issues with Comcast

Their support is a complete joke without him.

GL breh.

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA
reply to EG

I was thinking of posting in there, then I read this. Guess not now . Best of luck to him!

Edit: Missed ComcastLarry See Profile's post, good to hear all is not lost.
--
KI6RIT

YukonHawk

join:2001-01-07
Patterson, NY
reply to ComcastLarry

Thanks Larry. It's good to know you're here to help. Good having you aboard!

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN
reply to EG

ComcastSteve helped me out once with an issue and resolved it quickly. This kind of personal support is invaluable. It will be missed. Companies need to embrace this type of support for customer service. Welcome to ComcastLarry.
--
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant. Nixon

jack b
Gone Fishing
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-08
Cape Cod
kudos:1
reply to ComcastLarry

Welcome! Here's an avatar for you!

whfsdude
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

1 recommendation

said by jack b:

Welcome! Here's an avatar for you!

Needs more peacock.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:10
reply to ComcastLarry

Welcome bud! Nice to have you over here!

JasonOD

@comcast.net
reply to EG

I'm sure Steve's reading this forum, and hopefully he will be able to stop by as a secular member so we can thank him personally.

ComcastLarry
Premium
join:2013-01-14
Philadelphia, PA

2 recommendations

Steve was awesome. I will do my best to provide the same customer satisfaction that he provided.

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA
kudos:3

said by ComcastLarry:

Steve was awesome. I will do my best to provide the same customer satisfaction that he provided.

Welcome Larry!
--
"I drank what?" -Socrates

motoracer

join:2003-09-15
united state
reply to EG

Has there been verification that Larry works for Comcast?

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

said by motoracer:

Has there been verification that Larry works for Comcast?

I'll vouch for him. He is the Administrator of the Comcast in house help forums.

ComcastLarry
Premium
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

LOL- Thanks EG.

Brocktoon

join:2009-08-11
Fairless Hills, PA
reply to EG

I don't really post often, but I also want to send my best wishes to Steve. A few years back I had a horrible and persistent problem with my TV/internet signal levels. Myself and several others on my street were going in circles with truck rolls that were not solving anything. repeadted requests via phone support were getting nowhere. Before I lost my sanity I decided to post on the direct forum as a last ditch effort. Steve got the issues escalated and got me in touch with a regional manager who was very helpful. Within a week the problems were finally resolved. If not for Steve's help, there's a good chance FiOS would have had my business by now.

ShaneWhit

@comcast.net
reply to ComcastLarry

You got some big shoes to fill Larry. Will you be picking up Steve's active cases and open trouble tickets?

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT
kudos:6
reply to EG

I found Comcast Steve to be very helpful. I am sure that Larry will follow in his footsteps.
--
Deeds, not words

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
reply to ShaneWhit

Trust me, Larry can fill those shoes. He's already helped me out in the official Comcast forum.

ComcastLarry
Premium
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

reply to ShaneWhit

I'm still trying to gather all the much needed access. If anyone was working with Steve and still need assistance please let me know.

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2
reply to EG

Steve will be missed. Best wishes to Steve in his new endeavors and welcome Larry!

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium
join:2005-06-21
Irvine, CA
reply to EG

Wow! Steve helped me out on sooo many issues. What a nice guy, always taking the time to make things right.

Sad.

Canezoid
End of line

join:2001-02-16
Powder Springs, GA
reply to EG

Wow, wish him the best, his help was invaluable.

Welcome Larry.

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:4
reply to WiFiguru

Same here, he's truly one of a kind. Heck when me and Steve talk on the phone it's as if we're old friends planning a fishing trip.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23
reply to EG

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't heard anything about this until your post. I am trying to verify ComcastLarry See Profile through our BBR staff. I have no reason to doubt he is official. I just need a BBR staff nod before adding that account name to our list of official reps.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .

ComcastVic
Comcast Vic
Premium,VIP
join:2013-01-16
Philadelphia, PA

3 recommendations

reply to EG

Good day to all, I will also be providing assistance as the need arises, Steve was extremely helpful and hope I can be of good service to all as well together with Comcast Larry.

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
reply to EG

Well, here is a hearty welcome to both ComcastVic See Profile and ComcastLarry See Profile

Looking forward to the help and support that both of you can provide to the many readers of this forum.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast
reply to ComcastVic

Whenever I had an issue, I would post it in the direct forum as I would get better service from ComcastSteve than I would get from calling 1-800-Comcast. I do have an active issue in the direct forum that needs following up on. I will miss ComcastSteve.

As an individual with a cognitive disability, I find it easier to communicate the problem using pictures and by typing as opposed to on the phone and the direct forum is a lifesaver. I do use the phone but I sometimes find communications barriers due to my diagnosis of Autism. The ones I communicate with the easiest are people I know.

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
reply to EG

He helped immensely the past couple of years.