Search similar:

uniqs

JasonOD
@comcast.net

JasonOD to EG

Anon

to EG

Re: A little birdie wispered...

I'm sure Steve's reading this forum, and hopefully he will be able to stop by as a secular member so we can thank him personally.

ComcastLarry1
Premium Member
join:2013-01-14
Philadelphia, PA

2 recommendations

ComcastLarry1

Premium Member

Steve was awesome. I will do my best to provide the same customer satisfaction that he provided.

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog

MVM

said by ComcastLarry1:

Steve was awesome. I will do my best to provide the same customer satisfaction that he provided.

Welcome Larry!

motoracer
join:2003-09-15
united state

motoracer to EG

to EG
Has there been verification that Larry works for Comcast?

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

EG

Premium Member

said by motoracer:

Has there been verification that Larry works for Comcast?

I'll vouch for him. He is the Administrator of the Comcast in house help forums.

ComcastLarry1
Premium Member
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

ComcastLarry1

Premium Member

LOL- Thanks EG.
Brocktoon
join:2009-08-11
Fairless Hills, PA

Brocktoon to EG

to EG
I don't really post often, but I also want to send my best wishes to Steve. A few years back I had a horrible and persistent problem with my TV/internet signal levels. Myself and several others on my street were going in circles with truck rolls that were not solving anything. repeadted requests via phone support were getting nowhere. Before I lost my sanity I decided to post on the direct forum as a last ditch effort. Steve got the issues escalated and got me in touch with a regional manager who was very helpful. Within a week the problems were finally resolved. If not for Steve's help, there's a good chance FiOS would have had my business by now.

ShaneWhit
@comcast.net

ShaneWhit to ComcastLarry1

Anon

to ComcastLarry1
You got some big shoes to fill Larry. Will you be picking up Steve's active cases and open trouble tickets?

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT

PeteC2 to EG

MVM

to EG
I found Comcast Steve to be very helpful. I am sure that Larry will follow in his footsteps.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to ShaneWhit

MVM

to ShaneWhit
Trust me, Larry can fill those shoes. He's already helped me out in the official Comcast forum.

ComcastLarry1
Premium Member
Philadelphia, PA

1 recommendation

ComcastLarry1 to ShaneWhit

Premium Member

to ShaneWhit
I'm still trying to gather all the much needed access. If anyone was working with Steve and still need assistance please let me know.

jaynick
lit up
Premium Member
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI

jaynick to EG

Premium Member

to EG
Steve will be missed. Best wishes to Steve in his new endeavors and welcome Larry!

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium Member
join:2005-06-21
Seattle, WA

WiFiguru to EG

Premium Member

to EG
Wow! Steve helped me out on sooo many issues. What a nice guy, always taking the time to make things right.

Sad.

Canezoid
End of line
join:2001-02-16
Powder Springs, GA

Canezoid to EG

to EG
Wow, wish him the best, his help was invaluable.

Welcome Larry.

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to WiFiguru

to WiFiguru
Same here, he's truly one of a kind. Heck when me and Steve talk on the phone it's as if we're old friends planning a fishing trip.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to EG

to EG
Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't heard anything about this until your post. I am trying to verify ComcastLarry1 See Profile through our BBR staff. I have no reason to doubt he is official. I just need a BBR staff nod before adding that account name to our list of official reps.

ComcastVic
Comcast Vic
Premium Member
join:2013-01-16
Philadelphia, PA

3 recommendations

ComcastVic to EG

Premium Member

to EG
Good day to all, I will also be providing assistance as the need arises, Steve was extremely helpful and hope I can be of good service to all as well together with Comcast Larry.

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb to EG

Premium Member

to EG
Well, here is a hearty welcome to both ComcastVic See Profile and ComcastLarry1 See Profile

Looking forward to the help and support that both of you can provide to the many readers of this forum.

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
·Comcast XFINITY

IowaCowboy to ComcastVic

Premium Member

to ComcastVic
Whenever I had an issue, I would post it in the direct forum as I would get better service from ComcastSteve than I would get from calling 1-800-Comcast. I do have an active issue in the direct forum that needs following up on. I will miss ComcastSteve.

As an individual with a cognitive disability, I find it easier to communicate the problem using pictures and by typing as opposed to on the phone and the direct forum is a lifesaver. I do use the phone but I sometimes find communications barriers due to my diagnosis of Autism. The ones I communicate with the easiest are people I know.

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau to EG

Premium Member

to EG
He helped immensely the past couple of years.
Warzau

Warzau to plencnerb

Premium Member

to plencnerb
said by plencnerb:

Well, here is a hearty welcome to both ComcastVic See Profile and ComcastLarry1 See Profile

Looking forward to the help and support that both of you can provide to the many readers of this forum.

Agreed they have big shoes to fill In all seriousness, ComcastSteve really went out of his way to help me when I had issues.
harodude
join:2009-01-08
Sacramento, CA

harodude to EG

to EG

Re: A little birdie whispered...

Steve helped me out when all hope was lost!

Will miss having ya around!

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to ComcastVic

MVM

to ComcastVic

Re: A little birdie wispered...

Welcome Vic! You won't be bored covering the Direct Forum.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 edit

3 recommendations

Sunny to EG

to EG

Re: A little birdie whispered...

I now have official word confirming what ComcastLarry1 See Profile and ComcastVic See Profile are saying. They are here officially and I have updated our list.

»/faq/16267

You two sure have huge shoes to fill, just so you know. We pretty much think Steve is perfection in customer service, that no human could do better.

Steve, if you are out there, thank you so very much for all you have done for your customers who frequent this site and that goes for me personally as well. Please don't be a stranger. Know we consider you a great friend and don't want to lose you.

Mike Wolf
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

Two people to replace one Steve.

mb6
join:2000-07-23
Washington, NJ
Netgear CM1150V
Netgear R7800

mb6

said by Mike Wolf:

It's not like he fell off of the earth, he was last here 4 minutes ago under his own name...

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

EG to Mike Wolf

Premium Member

to Mike Wolf
said by Mike Wolf:

Larry is a very busy man. He has his own duty as a full time Forum Administrator over at the in house CC help forums. His presence here is only temporary as he implied here;

»Re: A little birdie wispered...

Mike Wolf
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to mb6

to mb6
huh? What do you mean mb?

egeek84
Premium Member
join:2011-07-28
Livermore, CA

egeek84 to EG

Premium Member

to EG
I will miss you Steve. I remember all the times I posted in Comcast Direct and you helping me solve the issue promptly. Whether it was scheduling a truck roll or just making a quick change in my account, I knew I could always count on you, and you always came through for me.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to Mike Wolf

Premium Member

to Mike Wolf
said by Mike Wolf:

huh? What do you mean mb?

He probably means that he looked at SteveTeow See Profile's profile page.