Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to Cptbeatstix

Re: Jobbie

Let i think its 50 total. 20 for the pattern and 30 to make the weapon. I'll pick up a bunch of stuff to get it crafted. Those weapons plus the gloves might set me straight for LFR.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to TheThing

said by TheThing:

said by Cptbeatstix:

Oh yeah.....I've drank since then. I'll be on tonight for more heroics. I just got bad news last night. Found out my first First Sergeant from when I was in the Army lost the battle to cancer. Still don't believe it....

Wife's friend at work, husband was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 weeks ago... Couldn't spell simple words anymore... had tumor removed...he's in recovery since then

My friend at work, wife wasn't feeling well, got diagnosed this past Dec 24 with STAGE 4 bile duct cancer

enjoy the video games while you can boys, irl end game is a bitch

i heard a strip of bacon takes 9 minutes off your life. I plan on eating enough of it between now and when I'm in my early 50's to not have to deal with any of the "used to be called old age" illnesses. and my tombstone will read "Died of old age, and a young life."

@Cpt My sincere condolences for your loss. Mourn his passing, but don't forget to celebrate his life.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

I've indulged in bacon dinners

bring home a pound of bacon

make breakfast for dinner

1lb bacon later... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

so good... solo...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

oh man... now I want bacon... lots of it

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

It's official. Once in Okinawa, my late-night/weekend US server will be M'G. I'd love to go back to the old Warhammer days where I was mostly too drunk to key my mic, and there's no one I'd love to do it with more than a Jose fueled Jobbie spewing indecipherable Mexican nonsense.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

You can totally get a really good mix of totally understandable mix of spanish and english (Its called "Jobbish") with 3/4 of a bottle of good tequila.

We will get you on for the next session.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

tuladrin

@idv.net
reply to Cptbeatstix

Jobbie, I have or should have all the stuff you need for the plate tanking chest and gloves from the klaxxis patterns on krinus. If i dont I soon will have. (nice thing about MOP is the tillers, with 7 90's can farm most thinks in a day or two)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Oh man thanks, that would be really awesome, I am 464 on the DK right now with a 450 chest and heroic gloves.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Cptbeatstix

Carrollton, TX
reply to Cptbeatstix

I find it funny how they say stuff like "doing this takes X amount of time off your life." If that was the case, I should have died in 1895 from my cigarette smoking. IT'S LIES!!!!!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

wat

Baddiablo01

join:2012-12-27
afghanistan
reply to Cptbeatstix

said by Cptbeatstix:

I should have died in 1895 from my cigarette smoking. IT'S LIES!!!!!

Wow you are old!!!

Cptbeatstix

Carrollton, TX
reply to Cptbeatstix

Don't spoil it. People don't need to know I'm immortal!