Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to lugnut

Premium Member

to lugnut

Re: [Rant] I hate Future Shop! I hate Canada Post!

Well if you get to know the regular guy, it helps. A UPS driver came back late at night on the way home after attempting delivery in the morning, the day before xmas, thinking it may be an important gift (which it was). So it depends on the person less the company

PatPatate
join:2008-02-10
Sainte-Julie, QC

PatPatate

said by Anav:

Well if you get to know the regular guy, it helps. A UPS driver came back late at night on the way home after attempting delivery in the morning, the day before xmas, thinking it may be an important gift (which it was). So it depends on the person less the company

I make sure that all my packages are shipped to my work place. It's always the same guys delivering stuff and I never had any damaged box since.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira

Premium Member

said by PatPatate:

said by Anav:

I make sure that all my packages are shipped to my work place. It's always the same guys delivering stuff and I never had any damaged box since.

thats ideal if your shop allows it. Some places forbid personal delivery because of security and that.