spc
uniqs

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix

Re: Jobbie

said by Cptbeatstix:

Oh yeah.....I've drank since then. I'll be on tonight for more heroics. I just got bad news last night. Found out my first First Sergeant from when I was in the Army lost the battle to cancer. Still don't believe it....

Wife's friend at work, husband was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 weeks ago... Couldn't spell simple words anymore... had tumor removed...he's in recovery since then

My friend at work, wife wasn't feeling well, got diagnosed this past Dec 24 with STAGE 4 bile duct cancer

enjoy the video games while you can boys, irl end game is a bitch

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by TheThing:

said by Cptbeatstix:

Oh yeah.....I've drank since then. I'll be on tonight for more heroics. I just got bad news last night. Found out my first First Sergeant from when I was in the Army lost the battle to cancer. Still don't believe it....

Wife's friend at work, husband was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 weeks ago... Couldn't spell simple words anymore... had tumor removed...he's in recovery since then

My friend at work, wife wasn't feeling well, got diagnosed this past Dec 24 with STAGE 4 bile duct cancer

enjoy the video games while you can boys, irl end game is a bitch

i heard a strip of bacon takes 9 minutes off your life. I plan on eating enough of it between now and when I'm in my early 50's to not have to deal with any of the "used to be called old age" illnesses. and my tombstone will read "Died of old age, and a young life."

@Cpt My sincere condolences for your loss. Mourn his passing, but don't forget to celebrate his life.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

I've indulged in bacon dinners

bring home a pound of bacon

make breakfast for dinner

1lb bacon later... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

so good... solo...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

oh man... now I want bacon... lots of it

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

It's official. Once in Okinawa, my late-night/weekend US server will be M'G. I'd love to go back to the old Warhammer days where I was mostly too drunk to key my mic, and there's no one I'd love to do it with more than a Jose fueled Jobbie spewing indecipherable Mexican nonsense.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

You can totally get a really good mix of totally understandable mix of spanish and english (Its called "Jobbish") with 3/4 of a bottle of good tequila.

We will get you on for the next session.