join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Netgear R7000

zed260 to Razoul

Premium Member

to Razoul

Re: charter bussnuss is now offering 30 meg for 55 usd

said by Razoul:

It may be a local thing. I'm still seeing 30 meg business for $65/mo for my area.

65 unbundled but if you got phone and or tv with them it goes down to 55

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

Internet goes down $10 but then TOTAL bill goes up by how much, especially if you didn't have or want tv or phone?

Heck of a deal!! Spend money to save money!

Sounds like my wife's logic on grocery shopping. She gets 16 packages of paper towels at once because they were on sale and spends $x.00 when a couple/few packages would've sufficed and it's NOT like paper towels aren't "on sale" every other week! I always tell her that if you hadn't spent $x.00 on 16 packages this time, you could've saved half that now and got more on the next sale!
zed260
Premium Member
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Netgear R7000

zed260

Premium Member

said by cork1958:

Internet goes down $10 but then TOTAL bill goes up by how much, especially if you didn't have or want tv or phone?

Heck of a deal!! Spend money to save money!

Sounds like my wife's logic on grocery shopping. She gets 16 packages of paper towels at once because they were on sale and spends $x.00 when a couple/few packages would've sufficed and it's NOT like paper towels aren't "on sale" every other week! I always tell her that if you hadn't spent $x.00 on 16 packages this time, you could've saved half that now and got more on the next sale!

well in some cases you have to have a landline phone cell service in my area is useless id hate to have to use my cell phone to go and call 911 or something