uniqs
share rss forum feed

d4m1r

join:2011-08-25
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
reply to d4m1r

Re: Start.ca?

For others who are looking for a Start Communications (CA) forum subsection but couldn't find it navigating the arcane menu's of DSLr, find the link below.

So far, I am very impressed with the pre-sales process and I'm glad they have a (small but growing!) presence on DSLr....

»Start Communications

--
www.613websites.com Budget Canadian Web Design and Hosting

silvercat

join:2007-11-07
said by d4m1r:

For others who are looking for a Start Communications (CA) forum subsection but couldn't find it navigating the arcane menu's of DSLr, find the link below.

Hopefully the mods will find the Start forum worthy enough to place it in a more visible area (Canadian Forum section).

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to d4m1r
said by d4m1r:

So far, I am very impressed with the pre-sales process and I'm glad they have a (small but growing!) presence on DSLr....

»Start Communications

Bit off topic here but in relation to the Start forum. I had created a New Forum request few months ago and if you have not voted, I recommend you place your vote. »[request] Forum Request: Start Communications!

Also to other who have not voted and would like to see Start Forum, please vote!

silvercat

said by Guru:

Bit off topic here but in relation to the Start forum. I had created a New Forum request few months ago and if you have not voted, I recommend you place your vote. »[request] Forum Request: Start Communications!

Also to other who have not voted and would like to see Start Forum, please vote!

Guru: You may want to create this as a new thread in Canadian Broadband, as others may not see this post.

Also, thanks for reviving the "new forum request" initiative.

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
I had created a thread I believe but MOD keeps on deleting my posts/threads that is related to New Forum Request!

silvercat

Try Again ?