share rss forum feed

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2
reply to Fir_Na_Tine

Re: [Praise] Drugstore.com

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

Ordered some products from Drugstore.com. What came wasn't what I ordered, although the packing list was what I did. Fired of a Email to customer service, got a reply quickly. They are sending out the right stuff right away, along with return label for other stuff to send back and a $10 credit to use at the site.

Good fast customer service and decent of them to give $10 as part of apology.

I used them many times, and love them as well. They participate in the ShopRunner program, so I get free 2 day shipping. Plus they usually have $10 off $50 coupons, AND they give me free samples. Better than any drug store
--
No Victim=No Crime

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy

said by billydunwood:

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

Ordered some products from Drugstore.com. What came wasn't what I ordered, although the packing list was what I did. Fired of a Email to customer service, got a reply quickly. They are sending out the right stuff right away, along with return label for other stuff to send back and a $10 credit to use at the site.

Good fast customer service and decent of them to give $10 as part of apology.

I used them many times, and love them as well. They participate in the ShopRunner program, so I get free 2 day shipping. Plus they usually have $10 off $50 coupons, AND they give me free samples. Better than any drug store

Actually it was the first time I used ShopRunner that I recent got for free on in the deals forum here. I live 30 minutes away from their main distribution center too so most things get here in a day or two anyhow. Last night they sent me a notice they shipped my correct order and it should be here at the end of today.
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

I live 30 minutes away from their main distribution center too so most things get here in a day or two anyhow.

diapers.com is in Montclair, a few minutes away from where I live. we used to get stuff the next day, even ordering in the afternoon the day before. Not sure if the credit goes to diapers or UPS, but it was super convienet (as long as you planned ahead)
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--