spc
uniqs

tristen1230
join:2010-12-26
Belleville, ON

tristen1230 to Foristality

to Foristality

Re: [Cable] Need faster upload!!!

Fiberoptics. The only place it will be for the next 20 years are in big cities. Hopefully when I finish school I will move to some big city where it is offered. Maybe to the U.S. where Google Fibe will be availible even though I really don't want to go to the U.S.
mlord
join:2006-11-05
Kanata, ON

mlord

Just move to New Brunswick. FTTH. 75/75 w/no cap. (and other plans).
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to tristen1230

to tristen1230
said by tristen1230:

Fiberoptics. The only place it will be for the next 20 years are in big cities. Hopefully when I finish school I will move to some big city where it is offered. Maybe to the U.S. where Google Fibe will be availible even though I really don't want to go to the U.S.

Actually they are in small towns long ago.. Wightman communications, hurontel, and others have all done fibre to the home and have for a few years now.. Bell so far isn't doing a full FTTH in most areas on any registrable scale, nor is rogers.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by koreyb:

Actually they are in small towns long ago.. Wightman communications, hurontel, and others have all done fibre to the home and have for a few years now.. Bell so far isn't doing a full FTTH in most areas on any registrable scale, nor is rogers.

They'll go after brand new neighbourhoods or older neighbourhoods with aerial wiring. Anything else... good luck.