All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

MJB33 to tristen1230

to tristen1230

Re: Teksavvy - Actually Unlimited?

Better watch out the new switch to APOI may increase costs on them and they might cut unlimited from their choices on the internet plans...
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by MJB33:

Better watch out the new switch to APOI may increase costs on them and they might cut unlimited from their choices on the internet plans...

FUD
just keep on with the FUD, now we have another user that has no teksavvy under his nick meaning he is either purposely not logging in via teksavvy and is from some other isp and wishes to hide his true self , OR is some other type of shill hiding his activities.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

said by funny0:

all the rest of us show a teksavvy bit next to our nicks

said by funny0:

now we have another user that has no teksavvy under his nick

You don't have it under yours, either. Only anon posts have that.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by bt:

said by funny0:

said by funny0:

i'm anon cause ive asked for it cause a bell tech tried to mess with me ( i understand in the end he got fired )want the whole damn story again where i almost died directly due to BCE negligence?

i'll come right out as me whom i am and ill sue you for slander and defamation of character then add BCE for what they owe me and the same and pain and suffering up to 25000 per case

Thats what BCE TAUGHT ME....MY DAMN RIGHTS.
I don't care i'm not downloading anything....i'm logged in and i've been also pestered by the mods here to the point i made the point above...funny how that teksavvy thing don't show you're right but i think it's more cause people know i been through the damn ringer cause of the jerks like BCE and the odd mod.
Expand your moderator at work

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy to funny0

to funny0

Re: Teksavvy - Actually Unlimited?

said by funny0:

said by bt:

said by funny0:

said by funny0:

i'm anon cause ive asked for it cause a bell tech tried to mess with me ( i understand in the end he got fired )want the whole damn story again where i almost died directly due to BCE negligence?

i'll come right out as me whom i am and ill sue you for slander and defamation of character then add BCE for what they owe me and the same and pain and suffering up to 25000 per case

Thats what BCE TAUGHT ME....MY DAMN RIGHTS.
I don't care i'm not downloading anything....i'm logged in and i've been also pestered by the mods here to the point i made the point above...funny how that teksavvy thing don't show you're right but i think it's more cause people know i been through the damn ringer cause of the jerks like BCE and the odd mod.

You're going to sue a guy for saying this:
quote:

If you can't take a simple one liner like this without going into twitches and covulsions, no offense, but it's time to step away from the computer and put down that coffee. You definitely have no business being on any kind of forum.

His comment was simply stating the obvious. You need to relax.