spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sattruck90

@comcast.net

[DIRECTV] DIRECTV 12-100 recvr sound going up and down , distort

hi there had a chap with his dtv truck pulled up and install my dtv rcvr there . but now i have a insignia na model hd (720p) deal and nOWW is giving me the shakes with this and i bought the set from best buy in december this year ! boy it goes uuuuuuP and stay there then it misses and distorts before resumin the normal volume there and the tech guy says it my Fault ?? cmon now this is un -real here.. i evenn called dtv to explain what going on with this deal any ideas??

westdc

join:2009-01-25
Amissville, VA
kudos:1

Re: [DIRECTV] DIRECTV 12-100 recvr sound going up and down , dis

HUH? If you had a Service call or install and still have trouble call D* and Request (COMPLAIN) and they will send another Tech.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to sattruck90

Took me a couple of reads, but I think I understand your problem.

After you had D* installed, you went to Best Buy and bought a new HD TV. Insignia 720p.

Now the TV has sound issues. The D* tech is saying that it is not a D* issue, but it is your problem since you bought a possible faulty TV.

Correct?

If so, get Best Buy to send out a tech to look at the TV and see if it is busted. If so, they will replace it. If no, then contact D* and ask them to have a tech checkout your D* equipment and see if there is a problem with it.
--
"You can observe a lot by watching". Yogi Berra