spc
Search similar:

uniqs

twcsucks
@vzw-opera.us

twcsucks

Anon

TWC=Thieves

I was quintuple charged for this month's service. You read that correctly. When I challenged four of those, TWC issued some form letter on how I legitimately signed up for standard Internet at 5x58.27 or $291.35. Now they've rage quit on me by cutting me off.
Gemutlich
join:2012-06-14

Gemutlich

If you can't get a satisfactory solution by phone to TWC customer support, or if you want to expedite things, you can also post in the TWC Direct forum on this website and communicate with a TWC person directly. You can also go to the TWC website and use online chat with a TWC support person to see what might have happened.

Here is the link to the TWC Direct forum. You'll have to register a username/password in order to post there, but it's easy to do.

»/fo ··· erdirect

motoracer
join:2003-09-15
united state

2 recommendations

motoracer to twcsucks

to twcsucks
said by twcsucks :

I was quintuple charged for this month's service. You read that correctly. When I challenged four of those, TWC issued some form letter on how I legitimately signed up for standard Internet at 5x58.27 or $291.35. Now they've rage quit on me by cutting me off.

So much info is missing from this story. Next...

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker

Premium Member

said by motoracer:

So much info is missing from this story. Next...

From what I gather, they massively over billed him, he refused to pay and they sent him a letter demanding money.

Obviously hoping somebody here can help, which they can if he goes to the direct forum.
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to twcsucks

to twcsucks
There's usually something else to the story. Something that badly out of whack will normally be fixed.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker

Premium Member

Really? I got a 350+ dollar bill from sprint before I ever owned a cell phone. Took almost 1 year to get it resolved.
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to twcsucks

to twcsucks
Things happen, but there is always another side to the story, and there is a lot of information missing. We can't fix that though.
chalieboy
join:2009-11-26
Euclid, OH

chalieboy

said by Fleeced:

Things happen, but there is always another side to the story, and there is a lot of information missing. We can't fix that though.

im convinced you work for TWC, you are always pointlessly defending them when everybody knows they are a company that loves to scam

ArgMeMatey
join:2001-08-09
Milwaukee, WI

2 recommendations

ArgMeMatey to twcsucks

to twcsucks
I'm not sure if it's intentional, but there is no question in the post, and it's not from a registered user.

So this might be a good candidate for a mod moving it to the Rants forum, but the OP should have a chance to clear things up a bit, as already indicated by others.