Search similar:

uniqs

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

1 recommendation

Phantasee

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

And the indians have an instance where they have to fight these intruding settlers during a luncheon and the boss can be Christopher Columbus and some of his zombie pirates. Loot would be a turkey mount and a 86 Olds on 28's.
Phantasee

1 recommendation

Phantasee to I AM

to I AM
The zombies would have an instance where they are at this park fighting some middle-aged humans with marriage problems and designer stubble/neck beards. And the boss can be Michel Jackson and a bunch of kids. MJ's main move would be an AOE dance trance and you'd have to get out of range.

You kill MJ by controlling a Dr/ NPC and throwing drugs in his mouth.
The loot would be skin color change item and a spaceship.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Can we add robots?

Cowboys and Indians vs Zombies vs Robots!

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by ekster:

Can we add robots?

Cowboys and Indians vs Zombies vs Robots!

Now you're just being ridiculous.

facepalm
join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX

facepalm to Phantasee

to Phantasee
said by Phantasee:

said by Jobbie:

Wild Wild West DayZ

Like cowboys vs zombies? Maybe even some bad ass indians head-shotting zombies with arrows? I'd play that. Perhaps make it a 3 way faction game. Make the zombies a little intelligent. And have the cowbros and indians fight the zombie faction whilst fighting over land control.

You may be on to something. I'm really digging the idea. I like the 2 factions vs a zombie invasion.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
WAIT. Wasn't there a movie with James Bond guy about that?

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
There's nothing ridiculous! An army of terminators were just teleported to the wrong time because some robot had a bug and goofed the date entry, switching one of the 1s to a 0 by accident.

aelingil
Mmm Burnt Toast
Premium Member
join:2008-10-22
Mesa, AZ

aelingil to TheThing

Premium Member

to TheThing
I was going to mention that it felt like that in "LoTRO" My Wife & myself would be right next to each other but not see each other.. same server, but different "shard". (grouping up, entering / exiting a building normally fixed the issue..)

So if they are doing the same thing that is cool I liked not having to see 400 people in front of the AH (Wow could learn a thing or two.)... Plus it makes the game feel more... individual when you are not playing in a group.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
said by I AM:

WAIT. Wasn't there a movie with James Bond guy about that?

Yeah, Han Solo's grampa, (or is it great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grea t-great-great-great-great-great-grandson?) was in it too!

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to ekster

to ekster
I'll add robots as long as they are all female robots named "Robits".
Phantasee

Phantasee

Ok. For the Robits' instance. They are in a kitchen.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Phantasee

Premium Member

to Phantasee
Robtits.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by I AM:

Robtits.

I lol'ed

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to aelingil

Premium Member

to aelingil
said by aelingil:

I was going to mention that it felt like that in "LoTRO" My Wife & myself would be right next to each other but not see each other.. same server, but different "shard". (grouping up, entering / exiting a building normally fixed the issue..)

So if they are doing the same thing that is cool I liked not having to see 400 people in front of the AH (Wow could learn a thing or two.)... Plus it makes the game feel more... individual when you are not playing in a group.

I don't like the world being empty; it's part of what made SWTOR fail for me. Two days after release and I was running across Tatooine not seeing anyone else. It felt big and empty. Even if I'm playing solo, I like seeing everyone else in an MMO and reading the mindless chat.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

I agree with the empty part. I pay and pay for MMO's for the social aspect as well. I like the game to look and feel alive. SWTOR felt very empty.

I still log onto Everquest every once in a while and it's pretty depressing. But nothing lasts forever.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
I will be keeping my eye on this. I have liked the ES games and have been looking for something to fill my nights with since I don't play WoW anymore. But I am sure I will be comparing it to WoW. Heck some of the scenes in the trailer remind me of scenes in WoW.

I will be looking forward to more trailers. As well as how they plan to make us pay. Honestly I have no problem paying a $15/mo fee like I did in WoW. Considering the number of hours I would play each month, it cost me pennies per hour to play.

tesonlinehal
@tcng.net

tesonlinehal to aelingil

Anon

to aelingil
Does anyone know if there will be a PUBLIC BETA for this game?

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin

Premium Member

said by tesonlinehal :

Does anyone know if there will be a PUBLIC BETA for this game?

Looks like they will have a BETA but no detail on when or how to be part of it on their website that I can see.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to I AM

to I AM
If this game is Pay to Play... count me out

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike to I AM

Mod

to I AM
It's a MMO that isn't WoW 2006 or EQ1.

It's going to be 9 train wrecks.

STOP MAKING MMOS PEOPLE. YOU GUYS SUCK AT THEM.

However I support that skyrim multiplayer idea. I would shoot rolled up things of $20s at them.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

said by Mike:

It's a MMO that isn't WoW 2006 or EQ1.

It's going to be 9 train wrecks.

STOP MAKING MMOS PEOPLE. YOU GUYS SUCK AT THEM.

However I support that skyrim multiplayer idea. I would shoot rolled up things of $20s at them.

this is probably the smartest thing ive read in the forums in 4 months

aelingil
Mmm Burnt Toast
Premium Member
join:2008-10-22
Mesa, AZ

1 recommendation

aelingil to TheBionic

Premium Member

to TheBionic
I guess playing WoW for so long made me sick of the thousands of people just standing around a mailbox, or a AH employee, or a quest giver...

It felt as if i was just one of a thousand others doing the same cattle fed job.. (i know i was, but still..) In LoTRO, it at least felt as if you were an actual adventurer, not another user.

Honestly, i played WoW by my self for a good part of it, then w/ my wife and the guild.. So even if it is a MMO i still like the single player aspect of a game.

Ast1
@213.152.245.x

Ast1 to I AM

Anon

to I AM
Its about time Elder Scrolls went Multiplayer. I think I would prefer just a normal multiplayer, but I will try out an MMO.

I actually like fantasy games so glad its a fantasy MMO that is coming out. I hope it can be good because I need my MMO fix and there just isn't much worth playing. I can't stand WoW, I enjoyed Rift but the wife has stopped which means my playtim is more limited, so a new one we can both play would be good.

I tried GW2 but it got boring very quick, it had the best non subscription mode of any game I've played, but unfortunately the game just didn't grip me. Some nice ideas in it though.
I have no issue with a subscription game as I hate F2P models currently around and £10 or less a month really is nothing so I get value for money.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM to TheThing

Premium Member

to TheThing
So. I was off yesterday so did not pay much attention to the thread. Yes a sub would really hurt my chances of playing.

BUT lets say they can just pull of Skyrim Online. Who wouldn't like that? But right now everything is just hopes and dreams. We will have to wait.

I mainly created this thread to bring attention to a game that many may not know was being developed.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

1 recommendation

drew to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
You guys all realize that refusing to pay a monthly sub is fueling the race to the bottom, right?

GW2 isn't THAT amazing - and f2p models invariably turn into p2w models...

If the content is good, I'll pay the price.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
Looks like they have opened the BETA testing applications.
»signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Here are some BETA FAQs:
»help.elderscrollsonline. ··· a_id/679
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned) to I AM

to I AM
I'd play an Elder Scrolls MMORPG, if only I hadn't taken an arrow to the knee...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
People need to put me in the gaming industry to turn this thing around.

I could make people want to play D3 again.

I could make new MMOs not suck.

I could design new games that would hook people so bad, there'd be rehab centers.

Someone, please hire me.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

Seriously, Blizzard.

Put me in Jay Wilson's old spot and you'll have a D3 subscriber base again.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to drew

Premium Member

to drew
Disagree completely.