Tristan

join:2006-09-10
Nepean, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·Bell Sympatico
·TekSavvy Cable

That's fine and all, but doesn't help me today.

I realize Teksavvy is working on attaining higher speeds, but it doesn't help me today. It will maybe help me later this year (Q3, Q4), or many it won't be till sometime in 2014.

Meanwhile, I can get the upload speeds I need elsewhere, today, so I am seriously considering leaving Teksavvy.

I understand the technical, financial, and contractual/obligatory reasons for why Teksavvy is still using non-aggregated POI's, but that shouldn't mean customers have to suffer with slow speeds for another year. I hope the CRTC rule that speed-matching rules still apply in the spirit of reasonable and healthy competition. The decision may come too late for some consumers. Very unfortunate.

d4m1r

join:2011-08-25
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

said by Tristan:

I realize Teksavvy is working on attaining higher speeds, but it doesn't help me today. It will maybe help me later this year (Q3, Q4), or many it won't be till sometime in 2014.

Meanwhile, I can get the upload speeds I need elsewhere, today, so I am seriously considering leaving Teksavvy.

I understand the technical, financial, and contractual/obligatory reasons for why Teksavvy is still using non-aggregated POI's, but that shouldn't mean customers have to suffer with slow speeds for another year. I hope the CRTC rule that speed-matching rules still apply in the spirit of reasonable and healthy competition. The decision may come too late for some consumers. Very unfortunate.

QFT...I am in the same boat....Switch now and get faster (speedmatched) speeds along with 4x my upload for reasonably new or wait it out with TSI until the CRTC releases their decision...Which could be this month or Q4...
--
www.613websites.com Budget Canadian Web Design and Hosting
« Sad to see you go