spc
Search similar:

uniqs

screavan
join:2012-11-27
Pearcy, AR

screavan

DayZ+

Anyone on here play DayZ+? I really love it so far it's alot more of a challenge and I am enjoying that challenge more

»www.dayzplus.com/

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I tried man, I installed ARMAII downloaded the mod from 2 different tools and it never ran, it was always connection failed or somethin else.

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible to screavan

to screavan
Jobbie, DayZ was probably the number one game I had the hardest time getting to install/run. It really was a serious pain in the ass, no doubt about it. It took me several hours to get it to work. It was pretty ridiculous, but also worth it because it is pretty damn cool. Especially if you already own ArmaII.

I may have to check this one out. Looks legit.

screavan
Pearcy, AR

screavan to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Have you tried DayZ commander? I quit trying to manually install it half the time it wouldn't work right. DayZ Commander provides such ease to play various maps and mods out there it's crazy how simple they made it: »www.dayzcommander.com

I actually run a private hive myself but no DayZ+ yet. I have a server with all the fun Arma II stuff in it then a vanilla server with just regular DayZ. It doesn't get much traffic but I have a plan to setup wanted system for bandits so they can be identified online (not found just identified) and hunted down lol »dayz.ssar.co

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I tried Dayz commander and it downloaded and updated the mod and game perfectly the problem was when trying to connect a server.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to screavan

Premium Member

to screavan
I had no problem installing it and getting it to run, but hated having to update so often. It is time consuming and a pain in the ass. I'm waiting for the standalone game.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

I had no problem installing it and getting it to run, but hated having to update so often. It is time consuming and a pain in the ass. I'm waiting for the standalone game.

I gave up on the mod last month, and was thinking on waiting on the standalone one.

Will try a fresh install to see if works now.

KingOfPants
Premium Member
join:2002-11-11
Canada

1 recommendation

KingOfPants to screavan

Premium Member

to screavan
The Play with Six launcher was recently upgraded, all new. I had no trouble at all installing the mod (Day Z, not Day Z +) using it and joining a game with it.

»play.withsix.com/

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I tried Six Launcher before DayZ commander, will give a try tonight, thanks King.

screavan
Pearcy, AR

screavan to Jobbie

to Jobbie
I highly recommend Project Zomboid if you like the zombie series for realism. I like it because of it's detail despite being a overhead game. I use 0.2R and the Farming Mod here: »xeno-mods.com/?page=mod&id=87 They are bringing farming into the game itself on the next huge update: »theindiestone.com/commun ··· 9&t=9091

Alot of people "hate me" for continuing to recommend them because of a breakin when the project first launched. They didn't have any offsite backups so they had to start over. Instead of giving up and just refunding everyone they did start over from scratch and made it better. I don't understand the hate because we've all made basic mistakes before whether or not we like to admit to it lol.

I also love the carpentry capability in Project Zomboid here are 2 screenshots of my map I keep playing over and over again. »imgur.com/a/JFLl1 When your character dies you can start a new one again on the same map with the same changes your last character made. It's really unique in it's own way. I was trying to find the blog post on multiplayer, they are still going to add it and plan on bringing the game to Steam further on down the road.

Anyone have any other realistic zombie / apocalyptic games they'd like to recommend. I'm a sucker for realism and replay ability

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

This looks interesting.
Jobbie

Jobbie to KingOfPants

Premium Member

to KingOfPants
said by KingOfPants:

The Play with Six launcher was recently upgraded, all new. I had no trouble at all installing the mod (Day Z, not Day Z +) using it and joining a game with it.

»play.withsix.com/

I reinstalled both Arma II games and with the new Six Launcher I was able to run the game!!

I got in and it was a really foggy night which is not good for newbs like me.