Allendale, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Verizon Online DSL
·Optimum Online

Sell my plan and Equipment?

Hi,
I have an active $9.95 plan ( $18.99 with fees) for life. Is it possible to sell it ? I just do not need it. Its all legit.
Thx
--
My opinion on religion and science? Science builds airplanes. Religion flies them into buildings.

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

said by HarleyYac:

Hi,
I have an active $9.95 plan ( $18.99 with fees) for life. Is it possible to sell it ? I just do not need it. Its all legit.
Thx

I am sure that you could donate/sell your current account name, password, and security questions to someone who could then take over your account and change the user and security information (and Vonage probably would not even care or notice).

I would however, advise only selling it to someone whom you know and can "reach out and touch" just in case that person did not bother/remember to change the credit or debit card associated with that account.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

mahermusic

join:2001-07-06
U.S.A.
Reviews:
·Vonage
reply to HarleyYac

You don't really have to... sell it... The $9.99 for life plan is still available. I just got my neighbors two doors down on it. The "how to" has been well documented here.
--
Guns Will Be Gone. Period. Thank OUR President Obama for putting the lives of our children ahead of special interests.