All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
sethrocon3
join:2013-01-12

sethrocon3 to Sanek

to Sanek

Re: New speeds Rogers cable - Teksavvy watch out

I sent an IM to Marc today and he replied very quickly, he said that they are working on the situation with speed matching. He had said that they hope to have it resolved in the next few months.

I wouldn't say that's a definite answer but I was happy and impressed at the speed at which the CEO will respond to such a concern. WTG TSI.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by sethrocon3:

I sent an IM to Marc today and he replied very quickly, he said that they are working on the situation with speed matching. He had said that they hope to have it resolved in the next few months.

I wouldn't say that's a definite answer but I was happy and impressed at the speed at which the CEO will respond to such a concern. WTG TSI.

It isn't as if this is a new issue or anything.
nitric
join:2012-01-29

nitric to sethrocon3

to sethrocon3
said by sethrocon3:

:\
sethrocon3
join:2013-01-12

sethrocon3 to 34764170

to 34764170
It's been an issue for almost 2 months and it is getting to me, so I voiced my concern and I got an answer. I'm just saying I was impressed. Should make everyone feel better.
Sanek
join:2006-08-10
Kanata, ON

Sanek to sethrocon3

to sethrocon3
said by sethrocon3:

Next few MONTHS? I know CRTC is the holdup ATM, but man - Teksavvy is going to lose a ton of customers to the competition if this takes too long...
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla

said by Sanek:

said by sethrocon3:

Next few MONTHS? I know CRTC is the holdup ATM, but man - Teksavvy is going to lose a ton of customers to the competition if this takes too long...

Time to e-mail rocca with my questions..
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983 to Sanek

Premium Member

to Sanek
Next few months for certain....

If you want to listen to the rumors tho....
NBomb
join:2007-01-23
Etobicoke, ON

NBomb

Ooh, rumors! What are they?