uniqs
share rss forum feed

cypherstream
Premium,MVM
join:2004-12-02
Reading, PA
kudos:3
reply to Russ

Re: [X1] Xfinity TV on X1 Platform and X1 Remote Control App!

Russ-

I know its tru2way, but you list 7 states have 2.0 but yet there's not one single youtube clip of it, online review, or a user on here posting screen shots and comments, questions or concerns.

I just think your lucky if 0.00000005% of customers have it - AT ALL. I mean there's just ZERO online presence of it (besides Comcast's nice instruction website on it and Ted Hodgekins posts).

2.0 - the guide Comcast forgot...

Yet there's quite a few X1 youtube clips and reviews popping up. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Russ

join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX
kudos:1

said by cypherstream:

Russ-

I know its tru2way, but you list 7 states have 2.0 but yet there's not one single youtube clip of it, online review, or a user on here posting screen shots and comments, questions or concerns.

I just think your lucky if 0.00000005% of customers have it - AT ALL. I mean there's just ZERO online presence of it (besides Comcast's nice instruction website on it and Ted Hodgekins posts).

2.0 - the guide Comcast forgot...

Yet there's quite a few X1 youtube clips and reviews popping up. Kinda weird if you ask me.

I agree that On-Screen Guide 2.0 is in limited use. It only works in 6 states and only with SA/Cisco STBs in those states and Comcast only allows it to be used with AnyRoom DVR functionality, which further limits its use. About 80% of Comcast customers use Motorola and it is not available on Motorola STBs.
--
Cisco RNG 200N & SA 8300 HD DVRs-S26 Guide
Links
'Guide Blog'
'Schedule'
'Info'
'Patch Thread'