spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

John Barnes

@bhn.net

Orlando- trying to use PS3 on Brighthouse internet

I live in Orlando and use Brighthouse for and internet (I have the 20MB plan). I play the game Call of Duty and it cannot connect to online games. I even directly connected my PS3 to the UBEE modem/router Brighthouse installed, and have not changed any settings on the modem as installed. Is there any fix for this? I looked into the problem and all I found was that others have the same problem because of the Brighthouse issued UBEE modem/router.. but haven't found a fix. Do you have a solution for me? thanks
John

sambowomble
Are you sure? If not check again
Premium
join:2009-11-23
Murfreesboro, TN
Which Call of Duty is it and do you have access to the admin panel of the UBEE?

BHN ORL TECH

@bhn.net
reply to John Barnes
Hi John,

I work for Brighthouse in Orlando. For some of those modems we would need to open some ports/firewall settings on the Ubee to allow passage. If you would like to call us in the Help Desk (1-866-309-EASY) we would be more that happy to walk you through it....or even login to your Ubee and make those changes for you. I hope this helps you.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to John Barnes
said by John Barnes :

I live in Orlando and use Brighthouse for and internet (I have the 20MB plan). I play the game Call of Duty and it cannot connect to online games. I even directly connected my PS3 to the UBEE modem/router Brighthouse installed, and have not changed any settings on the modem as installed. Is there any fix for this? I looked into the problem and all I found was that others have the same problem because of the Brighthouse issued UBEE modem/router.. but haven't found a fix. Do you have a solution for me? thanks
John

John please open a direct forums thread and include your IP address and I will take care of you.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to John Barnes
John?