spc
uniqs
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru to d4m1r

to d4m1r

Re: Start.ca?

said by d4m1r:

For others who are looking for a Start Communications (CA) forum subsection but couldn't find it navigating the arcane menu's of DSLr, find the link below.

So far, I am very impressed with the pre-sales process and I'm glad they have a (small but growing!) presence on DSLr....

»Start.ca

Bit off topic here but in relation to the Start forum. I had created a New Forum request few months ago and if you have not voted, I recommend you place your vote. »[request] Forum Request: Start Communications!

Also to other who have not voted and would like to see Start Forum, please vote!

silvercat
join:2007-11-07

silvercat

said by Guru:

Bit off topic here but in relation to the Start forum. I had created a New Forum request few months ago and if you have not voted, I recommend you place your vote. »[request] Forum Request: Start Communications!

Also to other who have not voted and would like to see Start Forum, please vote!

Guru: You may want to create this as a new thread in Canadian Broadband, as others may not see this post.

Also, thanks for reviving the "new forum request" initiative.
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru

I had created a thread I believe but MOD keeps on deleting my posts/threads that is related to New Forum Request!

silvercat
join:2007-11-07

silvercat

Try Again ?